Before the end of January, let me post my personal new year’s resolutions of 2010.
- 1. Take a day off on Wednesday
- Means force me to focus on important tasks like writing important code.
- 2. Don’t studying English
- To get something, should stop something. I don’t stop improving it but should not study. Just use, speak, write!
- 3. Blog more without thinking
- Quality is important but need to try more and fail more to get better quality.
- 4. Write review posts of Movies/Animes
- Should not always work. I need to use my time to refresh my brain.
- 5. Start video blogging
- For me, speaking is more comfortable than writing. Buy a good camcoder.
4 replies on “New Year's Resolutions 2010”
Video blogginging is an exciting way to share your daily experiences with your family and friends. I have just started video blogging.:-
video blogging consumes more server bandwidth than traditional text blogging but video blogging is more exciting:-,
video blogging is more exciting than traditional text blogging;~~
‘*; I am very thankful to this topic because it really gives great information ~..